Monday, July 6, 2015

I'm home!

I know I haven't posted in what seems like FOREVER!! Sorry about that, I've been very busy.. Fundraising then I went to China.. Stopped in Hong Kong on my way there and I'll just say enduring 20 hour flights is defiantly NOT a strong point of mine haha. Regardless of being stuck on a plane that complete strangers for 20 hours My trip to China was quite great, in fact I didn't want to leave!! On my way there I stopped in San Francisco.. You'd be surprised at how many Alcatraz souvenirs they have, then from SF I was headed across the ocean to Hong kong which is a great place by the way, lovely people! Once I got to Hong Kong it was around 9pm their time and I was so exhausted.. As soon as I got my luggage I was off to find the person that was picking me up from the airport and driving me to Guangzhou, China... Around 12am I got to the hotel! I'm just going to skip the trip for now and I'll post about it later along with pictures that I took while I was there. On my back I was picked up at 4am from my hotel and driven to Hong Kong, once there I got on a plane which I would be in for 19 hours. Nineteen long boring agonizing hours later I landed in New Jersey stayed there about three or four hours and then got back on a plane to go Home. The Trip was all in all a fantastic trip and I plan to travel a lot more throughout my life, I'm pretty young still so I'm sure I'll have time to visit the places I'd like to. So that's about it for the traveling part haha. Have you ever been anywhere out of your country? If you have please feel free to share where you went and what your experience was! I've also noticed lately I have viewers from EVERYWHERE, Portugal,Ukraine,Australia,China,France, Greece just to name a few which is quite interesting to me so be sure me to drop me a comment about where your from!
Until next time, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment